1) two-page statement to Senator Edward Kennedy, dated November 30, 1985; with these attachments:
2) two-page statement to President Ronald Reagan and daughter Patti Davis, dated Christmas, 1985; and with copy of the "Promoting Enduring Peace" item, ''Nuclear Weapons Chart" and twenty-five cent piece attached.
3) copy of the November 19, 1985 statement to Premier William Bennett; with List of Contents for the submission attached to the face and with attachment according to it.
4) copy of the November 29, 1985 statement to Canadian Labour Congress President Dennis McDermott; which in its submission form had a copy of item c) of my November 12, 1985 statement to you attached.
5) copies of the November, 1985 statements to Pope John Paul II and the Most Reverend Angelo Palmas; with a List of Contents for the submission attached to the face.
6) copy of the December 7, 1985 statement to United Nations Secretary-General Javier Peres de Cuellar; with attachments included.
7) copy of information packet to be supplied to U.N. Secretary-GeneraI about Gordon C. Wong-"World Vision" "Childcare Partnership".
8) copies of "overheads" for visual presentation of October 25, 1985 by Dr. David Parnas.
9) copy of the December 7, 1985 statement to Ms. Jane Pauley and NBC News; with List of Contents for the submission attached to the face.
"Everybody's just waiting to hear from the one who can give them
And lead them back to that place in the warmth of the sun
where a sweet child Is still dancing
Who'll come along and hold out that strong but gentle father's hand?
Long ago I heard someone say something 'bout everyman,
Waiting here for everyman..."
--by Jackson Browne, "Benchmark Music" 1973.