1) one-page explanatory statement to President Reagan, dated May 8, 1983.
2) one-page statement to Israeli Ambassador to the U.N. Yehuda Blum, dated May 7, 1983, and attached: nine-page statement to Ambassador Blum, dated May 6, 1983, with copy of five-page letter by Eugene V. Rostow attached.
3) three-page statement to Egyptian Ambassador to the U.N. Dr. Esmat Abdel-meguid, dated May 20, 1983.
4) seven-page formal statement to President Reagan, dated May 6, 1983, and attached: two photocopied pages from December 1982 New Times, copy of January 5, 1983 Vancouver Sun article, "Bishops, economic system tangle over theories 'built on sand' ", copy of January 7, 1983 Globe and Mail article, "Battling bishop", pages 18649-18654 from June 21, 1982 Commons Debate Hansard, W.C.C. pamphlet.
5) seven-page statement to U.N. Secretary-General Perez de Cuellar, dated May 27, 1983,* and attached: copy of August 4, 1982 Globe and Mail editorial, "A time for boldness", copy of September 9, 1982 Globe and Mail article. "The tricky etiquette of foreign trade", and copy of February 20, 1983 New York Times article, "Playing by Rigid Rules For Absent Audiences".
6) fifteen-page formal statement to Jane Pauley, dated on face, May 7, 1983.
7) photocopies as listed in 'Contents of May 9, 1983 submission to Jane Pauley and NBC' (included here).
8) eight-page statement to Prime Minister Trudeau, the Honourable Joe Clark, and the Honourable Ed Broadbent.
9) two-page statement to Prime Minister Trudeau, dated April 21, 1983.
10) two-page statement to the Honourable Pat Carney, dated May 6, 1983.
11) four-page statement to the Honourable David Crombie, dated May ll, 1983.
12) nine -page statement to Premier William Bennett, dated May 13, 1983 on face, with copy of January 5, 1983 The Province article attached.
13) seven-page statement to Bishop Remi de Roo, dated May 20, 1983.
14) four pages of 'Lists of enclosures' for cited submissions.
*-JUST SO VISITORS TO MY AWARD-WINNING WEBSITE KNOW, THE STATEMENT TO THE U.N. SECRETARY-GENERAL WAS DATED MAY 27, 1983, BUT THE DATE ON THE LIST WAS DATED APRIL 27, 1983.
IN THAT PERIOD NUMEROUS TIMES I DELAYED SUBMISSIONS TO CERTAIN AUTHORITIES IN ORDER TO GIVE OTHERS MORE TIME TO MOVE FORWARD IF CIRCUMSTANCES SUGGESTED SUCH A POSSIBILITY.