1) five-page statement to Ambassador Glenn Babb, dated June 20, 1986; with these attached copies:
2) copy of the February 8, 1986 statement to Mr. Ide Oumarou of "The Organization of African Unity".
3) copy of the March 10, 1986 statement to Mr. Ian Gill of "The Centre for Investigative Journalism"; with List of Contents for the submission attached to the face and with attachments according to it included.
4) copies of the April, 1986 statements to Bishop Desmond Tutu; with List of Contents for the submission attached to the face.
5) copy of the May 10, 1986 statement to Mr. Norman Webster of the Globe and Mail; with copy of attachment included in original submission included.
6) copy of the June 28, 1986 statement to Mr. Ian Gill of "The Centre for Investigative Journalism".
--correspondence copies as follow--
"Apartheid is not simply a regrettable localized aberration of importance only to South Africa. It is a universal moral crisis and no nation can in conscience stand back and adopt a neutral or passive attitude to it. Apartheid is an affront to every single member of the family of mankind.
Apartheid is therefore a challenge to every citizen of every country on earth. It is a challenge that should be met with all the ingenuity and idealism of which all people of principle are capable."
--from "Biko", copyright 1978
by Donald Woods
TAKE YOUR NEXT FOOTSTEP HERE.