1) three-page statement to President Jimmy Carter, dated February 6, 1985; with a List of contents for the submission attached.
2) seven-page statement to President Jimmy Carter, dated December 15, 1984; with these attachments:
3) copy of the September 15, 1984 statement to President Ronald Reagan.
4) copy of the November, 1984 statement to President Ronald Reagan.
5) copy of the December, 1984 statement to President Ronald Reagan.
6) copy of the February, 1985 statement to President Ronald Reagan.
7) copy of the November 13, 1984 statement to U.N. Secretary-General Javier Perez de Cuellar.
8) copy of the November, 1984 statement to Mr. Clovis Maksoud of the Arab League.
9) copy of the December 24, 1984-January 2, l985 draft letter to U.N. Secretary-General Javier Perez de Cuellar.
10) copy of the January 25, 1985 statement to Prime Minister Mulroney.
11) copy of the February 7, 1985 statement to Prime Minister Mulroney and External Affairs Minister Clark.
12) copy of the August 21, 1984 letter to Bishop Remi de Roo.
13) copies of the August 31, l984-Jannary 7, l985 statements to the Vancouver newspapers.
I am excluding copies of notes to Mr. Bewley which merely explained to him that such-and-such a promised statement has been delayed because of receipt of those two letters from Ottawa or due to my financial "situation."
You already have a copy of the "Umpire's Decision."
-PLEASE CONSIDER WHAT IS EXPLAINED ABOUT HACKING IN THE PREFACE OF WHAT YOU FIND IF YOU TAKE A BRIEF SIDESTEP HERE.
THAT UNDERSTOOD, I CAUTION VISITORS TO MY AWARD-WINNING WEBSITE THAT THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL COMPONENTS OF THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION ERA LEGACY OF A LIKE NATURE AT THE WEBSITE.
SHOULD ANYONE FINDS ANY, IF THEY E-MAIL ME TO SAY WHERE IT IS OR THEY ARE, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THEREAFTER I WILL RE-ESTABLISH VALID LINKS TO THE PARTICULAR TERM(S) OF REFERENCE SO THAT "ALL OF US" CAN AGAIN WEIGH IN ON THAT THOMAS JEFFERSON "PRINCIPLE" IN ACTION FOR THOSE WHO LEAD US THAT IS QUOTED IN WHAT YOU FIND IF YOU TAKE A BRIEF SIDESTEP HERE.