1) eight-page 'introductory brief' to President Reagan, dated April 11, 1983, and including copy of March 30, 1972 New York Times article, "Hussein Urges Joint Rule For an 'Open' Jerusalem", and copy of November 14, 1980 Toronto Star article, "Disunity in Moslem world heightened by the Bomb".
2) eleven-page 'formal statement' to President Reagan, dated March 14, 1983, and including copy of February 8, 1983 The Province article, "The World".
3) copy of six-page statement to Mr. Clark, dated February 9, 1983, and including copy of January 6, 1983 Globe and Mail article, "A nuclear presence", copy of February 2, 1983 Vancouver Sun article, "PM 'won't pressure' Israel", and copy of February 2, 1983 The Province article, "Talk to Israel: Mubarak".
4) copy of three-page letter to The Province, dated February 26, 1983, and including copy of February 21, 1983 The Province article, "Canada 'obligated to Caribbean' ", copy of February 23, 1983 Tho Province editorial, "Pierre's shrewd aid statement makes the point", copy of two-page Maclean's article, "The price of salesmanship", copy of Maclean's article, "Lead us or leave, prime minister", both dated January 24, 1983, and copy of March 18, 1983 The Province article, "Canadian prestige ruined by Trudeau foreign policy".
5) copy of six-page Umpire's Decision.
6) copy of ten-page letter to Jane Pauley and NBC, dated March 19, 1983, and including List of enclosures, copy of "Lost in the Shuffling Cards", copy of page-attachment for their copy of formal statement to President Reagan (two pages), and copy of page of photocopies of acknowledgements of receipt for registered letters #477 and #478 to Prime Minister Begin and Dr. Waldheim/September-October 1981 phone bill/and March 14, 1983 Vancouver Sun photo of Defense Secretary Weinburger.
7) copy of two-page 'short explanatory note' to Dr. Abdel-meguid, copy of two-page 'List of enclosures', copy of attached page to "enclosure 1)" of that submission backed with copy of text from page three of his copy of letter to The Province.
8) copy of April 5, 1983 'supplementary statement' to Dr. Abdel-meguid, four pages, and including page of photocopies of New York Times articles about President Carter's trip to the Holy Lands.
9) copy of twelve-page formal statement to Dr. Abdel-meguid, dated March 11, 1983, and including copy of July 31, 1982 Toronto Star article, "Give the Palestinians a homeland--Ottawa", and copy of September 9, 1982 Globe and Mail article, "The tricky etiquette of foreign trade".
10) photocopies from 'Introduction to Islam', pgs. 76-77, 78-79, 86-87, 88-89, 100-101, 102-103, 104-105.*
11) copy of "Anarchy" (Remembering Anatoly Shcharansky), and copy of February 18, 1983 The Province article, "Shcharansky's struggle is looking hopeless".
12) copy of twelve-page 'supplementary statement to Prime Minister Trudeau and Mr. MacEachen, dated April 16, 1983, and numbered a-l; with four-page excerpt from Richard Nixon's "The Real War"--pgs. 318-321, eight-page excerpt from Plato's "Five Great Dialogues"--pgs. 246-253, and copy of undated Globe and Mail editorial cartoon.
13) copy of twenty-page 'formal statement' to the Honourable Allan MacEachen and Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau.
14) copies of articles:
15) copies of articles:
16) ...to be sent on April 22, 1983...
17) final statement to President Reagan, nine pages, numbers a-i; including 'Contents of February 4, 1983 submission to Ann and Nancy Wilson', undated The Province article, "Andropov blasts Reagan plan", March 2, 1983 Globe and Mail chart, "Europe's Nuclear Arsenal", January 24, 1983 Maclean's article, "Creating a new economy", eight pages, financial institution application excerpts (two pgs.), March 24, 1983 The Province article, "Bishops enter political ring again", April 6, 1983 New York Times column, "Waging the Peace Race", May 17, 1982 Newsweek article, "A Cheer for Capitalism" (two pgs.), and page with April 6, 1983 Vancouver Sun and May 17, 1983 Newsweek articles on it.
*-I HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME TO PREPARE THESE TERMS OF REFERENCE.
BUT THERE WERE OTHER PAGES I DREW ATTENTION TO FROM THIS BOOK, TO BE FOUND IF YOU TAKE A BRIEF SIDESTEP HERE.
PLEASE CONSIDER WHAT IS EXPLAINED ABOUT HACKING IN THE PREFACE OF WHAT YOU FIND IF YOU TAKE A BRIEF SIDESTEP HERE.
THAT UNDERSTOOD, I CAUTION VISITORS TO MY AWARD-WINNING WEBSITE THAT THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL COMPONENTS OF THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION ERA LEGACY OF A LIKE NATURE AT THE WEBSITE.
SHOULD ANYONE FINDS ANY, IF THEY E-MAIL ME TO SAY WHERE IT IS OR THEY ARE, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THEREAFTER I WILL RE-ESTABLISH VALID LINKS TO THE PARTICULAR TERM(S) OF REFERENCE SO THAT "ALL OF US" CAN AGAIN WEIGH IN ON THAT THOMAS JEFFERSON "PRINCIPLE" IN ACTION FOR THOSE WHO LEAD US THAT IS QUOTED IN WHAT YOU FIND IF YOU TAKE A BRIEF SIDESTEP HERE.