(Lists of Contents and terms of reference according to them are provided for the enclosures where necessary, in the forms used in the original submissions.)
1) five-page statement to the Most Reverend Desmond Tutu, ANGLICAN ARCHBISHOP OF CAPE TOWN, dated June, 1988.
2) copy of May 14, 1988 letter to Mrs. Alan Paton; with additional term of reference (beyond contents of original submission) of copy of May 10, 1988 Vancouver Sun article, "Tutu urges action against apartheid".
3) copy of May 7, 1988 statement to DIRECTOR-GENERAL: FOREIGN AFFAIRS C.M. Lloyd of the Botha regime; with attached copy of Acknowledgement of Receipt for May 6, 1988 registered letter #2706 to C.M. Lloyd.
4) copy of March 5, 1988 letter to (now the late) Mr. Alan Paton; with attached copy of February/March 1988 Influence article by Alan Paton titled, "THE BELOVED COUNTRY".
5) copy of June 3, 1988 statement to Prime Minister of Canada Brian Mulroney, the Right Honourable John Turner, and New Democratic Party Leader Ed Broadbent.
6) copy of June 25, 1988 statement to Mr. Frederic Van Zyl Slabbert.
7) correspondence copies according to separate list.
-BECAUSE IT WASN'T INCLUDED IN THE LINKED
SEPARATE LIST OF CORRESPONDENCE COPIES RECEIVED BECAUSE IT
HADN'T BEEN RECEIVED AT THE TIME OF THIS MAILING TO
DESMOND, I AM PROVIDING HERE A LINK TO THE FOLLOW-UP
AUGUST 9, 1988 LETTER TO ME FROM MRS.