(Lists of Contents and terms of reference included in original submissions are provided where needed, without duplicating what is included already here.)
copy of 22 February 1988 letter from DIRECTOR-GENERAL: FOREIGN AFFAIRS C.M. Lloyd of the Botha regime/on reverse is List of Contents for submission--
1) three-page letter to Reverend Jesse Jackson,* dated April 25, 1988; with these included terms of reference:
2) copy of March 10, 1988 statement to the Reverend Jesse Jackson.
3) page 1. of May, 1988 statement to President Ronald Reagan. (Reverend Jackson: I'll include a special List of Contents for this with the remainder of the potentially final report/statement for him.)
4) May, 1988 statement to U.S. SENATE MINORITY LEADER Robert Dole c/o President Reagan; with these attached copies:
5) copy of March 9, 1986 statement to Mr. Ian Gill, NATIONAL VICE-PRESIDENT of "THE CENTRE FOR INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM".
6) copy of November 6, 1987 statement to Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and International Trade Minister Ms. Pat Carney with attached copy of November 9, 1987 statement to Mr. Vincent.
7), 8), 9), 10), 11), 12), and 13) here equivalize contents of December 23, 1987 registered letter to Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
14) copy of December 16, 1987 statement to Mr. John J. Phelan, Jr., CHAIRMAN, NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE,.
15) copy of January l4, 1988 statement to U.S. SENATE MINORITY LEADER Robert Dole.
16) copy of January 30, 1988 statement to President Jimmy Carter.
17) copy of March 5, 1988 statement to (now the late) Alan Paton.
18) copies of March 14, 1988 statements to Mr. Don Hewitt of CBS News' "60 Minutes".
19) copy of planned April 2, 1988 statement to the late Alan Paton.
20) copy of April 15, 1988 statement to Ms. Carney.
*-AS OF SEPTEMBER 10, 2001, I HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME TO PREPARE THE WHOLE TEXT OF THIS STATEMENT FOR MY AWARD-WINNING WEBSITE.
BUT THE TOPICALITY OF THE THIRD PAGE RELATIVE TO CONTEMPORARY ISSUES OF INTERNATIONAL CONTENTION AND THE THEME OF THE WEBSITE SEEMED SO IMPORTANT THAT I DID DO IT.
TO CONSIDER THE TEXT OF THAT PAGE, TAKE YOUR NEXT FOOTSTEP HERE.