LIST OF CONTENTS FOR THE FEBRUARY 7, 1985 REGISTERED LETTER #406 TO SENATOR EDWARD KENNEDY:
1) nine-page statement to Senator Edward Kennedy, dated February 7, 1985; with these attachments:
a) copy of the List of contents for the February 7, 1985 submission to President Jimmy Carter,
b) copy of the January 4, 1985 Globe and Mail article, "Shultz armed with olive branch, laser beams",
c) photocopy of page containing pictures of Gordon C. Wong, taken on May 7, 1984,
d) copy of December 1, 1984 Vancouver Sun column by Mike Royko, "New sport for the affluent young: thumping the poor",
e) copy of October 12-19, 1984 Georgia Straight article, "Browne To Join Central America Group",
f) copy of September 19, 1984 Globe and Mail article, "U.S. defies law with Central America policy, report says",
g) copy of December 3, 1984 "Dispute Snarls Project For Democracy Abroad",
h) copy of June 14, 1982 New York Times article, "'Real' disarmament tied to democracy",
i) copy of January 21, 1984 Toronto Star article, "The 'elite team' behind Trudeau's peace plan",
j) copy of October 22, 1984 New York Times article, "Group of Prelates Urges Pope to Recognize Israel", and
k) copy of November 11, 1983 Globe and Mail article, "Trudeau likens mission to papal peace efforts".
--for Senator Robert Dole--
2) thirteen-page statement to Senate Majority Leader Robert Dole, dated February, 1985; with these attachments:
a) copy of June 4, 1983 New York Times article, "Dole Suggests New Arms Plan",
b) copy of January 16, 1985 The Province column by Ilya Gerol, "Let's hope for coexistence, not love and kisses",
c) copy of January 11, 1985 The Province article, "Carter slams Ron",
d) copy of January 10, 1985 Globe and Mail editorial, "The basis of peace",
e) copy of Nocember 28, 1983 Vancouver Sun column by Clayton Fritchey "In Washington", "Detente still the path to peace", and
f) copy of page containing the December 27, 1984 Vancouver Sun article, "War hero who died homeless to be honored", and the 20/12/84 Ministry of Human Resources welfare cheque to Gordon C. Wong.
--for President Reagan--
3) two-page statement to President Ronald Reagan, dated February, 1985; with these attachments:
a) copy of the January 16, 1985 Globe and Mail article, "Military strategy is 'bankrupt,' bishop charges", and
b) copy of the April 13, 1984 Globe and Mail article, "B.C. told it's better to build than talk about ideology".
4) copy of the January 25, 1985 statement to Prime Minister Brian Mulroney.
5) copy of the January 25, 1985 statement to Mssrs. Broadbent and Waddell.
6) copy of the January 31, 1985 statement to Mr. Turner.
7) copy of the February 7, 1985 statement to Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and External Affairs Minister Joe Clark.
8) copy of November 13, 1984 statement to U.N. Secretary-General Javier Perez de Cuellar.
9) copy of the November, 1984 statement to Mr. Clovis Maksoud of the Arab League.[continuing on to second page]
10) copy of the December 24, 1984-January 2, 1985 draft letter to U.N. Secretary-General Javier Perez de Cuellar.
11) copy of the September 15, 1984 statement to President Ronald Reagan.
12) copy of the November, 1984 statement to President Ronald Reagan.
13) copy of the December, 1984 statement to President Ronald Reagan.
14) copy of March 14, 1984 letter to Gerald Emmett Cardinal Carter.
--copies of the following correspondence from respondents since 1978--
a) December 20, 1979 letter from the office of N.D.P. Leader Ed Broadbent,
b) January 2, 1980 letter from the office of (former) Prime Minister of Canada Joe Clark,
c) November 3, 1981 letter from the office of (former) Prime Minister of Canada Pierre E. Trudeau,
d) February 12, 1982 letter from (former) Toronto Sun editor Peter Worthington,
e) May 27, 1983 letter from the Right Honourable Joe Clark,
f) August 19, 1983 letter from the Diocese of Victoria,
g) October 3, 1983 letter from Mrs. Henry M. Jackson,
h) December 30, 1983 letter from Flora Lewis of the New York Times,
i) page containing the January 22 and 30, 1984 letters from Monsignor G.B. Re of the Vatican Secretariat of State,
j) March 26, 1984 letter from the office of (former) Prime Minister of Canada Pierre E. Trudeau,
k) May 7, 1984 letter from the Diocese of Victoria,
l) page containing the August 23 and 28, 1984 letters from the Diocese of Victoria,
m) October 30, 1984 letter from the office of the Right Honourable John N. Turner,
n) 20 November, 1984 letter from the office of The General Council of The United Church of Canada,
o) November 21, 1984 letter from the office of Prime Minister of Canada Brian Mulroney, and
p) 7 December, 1981 "Unemployment Insurance-Notice of Disentitlement".
-HANDWRITTEN ON THIS PAGE IN THE ORIGINAL SUBMISSION TO TEDDY KENNEDY WERE THESE WORDS:
I am right at the weight limit & missed one page.
I will provide you with a photocopy of the autographed Trudeau picture (enclosure 10) here) in the next submission.
A copy was sent to President Carter in the registered letter sent to him on this same date.
PLEASE CONSIDER WHAT IS EXPLAINED ABOUT HACKING IN THE PREFACE OF WHAT YOU FIND IF YOU TAKE A BRIEF SIDESTEP HERE.
THAT UNDERSTOOD, I CAUTION VISITORS TO MY AWARD-WINNING WEBSITE THAT THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL COMPONENTS OF THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION ERA LEGACY OF A LIKE NATURE AT THE WEBSITE.
SHOULD ANYONE FINDS ANY, IF THEY E-MAIL ME TO SAY WHERE IT IS OR THEY ARE, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THEREAFTER I WILL RE-ESTABLISH VALID LINKS TO THE PARTICULAR TERM(S) OF REFERENCE SO THAT "ALL OF US" CAN AGAIN WEIGH IN ON THAT THOMAS JEFFERSON "PRINCIPLE" IN ACTION FOR THOSE WHO LEAD US THAT IS QUOTED IN WHAT YOU FIND IF YOU TAKE A BRIEF SIDESTEP HERE.