1) four-page statement to Mr. Lawrence E. Walsh, dated Christmas, 1989 (February 7, 1992)...; with copies of these terms of reference provided:
2) copy of Christmas, 1989 (December 31, 1991)... statement to Mr. Lawrence E. Walsh; with terms of reference provided accorded to List of Contents on the face of it.
3) copies of Gordon C. Wong unemployment insurance documents according to List on 2) here.
4) a) and 4) b) copies of Christmas, 1987 statement to P.W. Botha and terms of reference to it.
5) copies of February 5, 1988 statement to Mr. John J. Phelan, Jr. and terms of reference to it according to List of Contents on face.
6) copies of 1986 Gordon C. Wong Income Tax Return documents according to List on face of 2) here.
7) copy of May, 1990 resumé of Gordon C. Wong.
8) copy of "Science Fiction".
9) copy of July 05, 1991 statement to Mr. Scott of Financial Collection Agencies, Ltd.; with copies of these terms of reference include:
10) copy of August, 1986 statement to Mr. Clovis Maksoud, "The Arab League"; with List of Contents on the face of it and terms of refence included according to it.
Mr. Walsh: I'll probably include copies of both of these statements to you and my May, 1990 resumé in filing my 1991 Income Tax Return to 'encourage' cooperation by Washington and Ottawa...
Photocopy of 22/01/92 PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA Ministry Of Social Services GAiN cheque for: WONG, GORDON CHARLES, in the monthly amount of:
Photocopy of FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE comic strip by LYNN JOHNSTON captioned:
DON'T THINK THE WISDOM OF THOMAS JEFFERSON IS PASSÉ YET IN WHAT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO FROM YOUR GOVERNMENT? LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD: TAKE A BRIEF SIDESTEP HERE TO SIGN MY GUESTBOOK.
TAKE YOUR NEXT FOOTSTEP HERE.